Careers at West Front Primary Care
West Front Primary Care exists to improve the health of our patients through an exceptional care experience.
Why West Front Primary Care?
- We are an award-winning team that has continually earned recognition for the high quality of care we deliver through our team-based approach to care.
- We have great benefits including competitive wages, health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, a generous 401K, and a great team.
WFPC is looking for qualified staff to join our growing practice. Learn more about the benefits of working in our family-oriented, quality care organization, located in the heart of beautiful Traverse City, Michigan.
Fill out the application (download from this page), and bring it in person to our office.
Medical Assistant or LPN
WFPC is seeking a MA or LPN for a full-time clinical position.
Qualified candidates must have:
1. Excellent clinical skills.
2. Ability to work in a team environment.
3. EMR/computer knowledge (experience with NextGen a significant plus).
Our team-based primary care medical practice is looking for physicians to join our dynamic and collegial provider care team.
What we offer:
- A high degree of provider autonomy with excellent operational support
- Population health improvement support designed to improve quality of life for your patients and maximize pay for performance reimbursement
- Family work-life balance
- An attractive call rotation
- Health insurance
- A retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- A generous paid time off policy
- A highly desirable northern Michigan community
What successful candidates will offer:
- Excellent clinical skills
- Passion for people
- Empathetic disposition
- The ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Comfort with technology; NextGen experience a plus
Send cover letter and resume to :
West Front Primary Care
Attn: Eric Maly
3537 W. Front St. Suite E
Traverse City, MI 49684