Careers at West Front Primary Care
West Front Primary Care exists to improve the health of our patients through an exceptional care experience.
Why West Front Primary Care?
- We are an award-winning team that has continually earned recognition for the high quality of care we deliver through our team-based approach to care.
- We have great benefits including competitive wages, health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, a generous 401K, and a great team.
We are seeking to add a full time Physician to our excellent team of twelve physicians and four APPs. The qualified Physician will provide out-patient primary and acute care with limited evenings and weekends required. No OB or in-patient services. WFPC offers a talented team with approachable and supportive providers working in a collaborative environment.
WFPC is a private physician-owned family practice located in northern lower Michigan’s beautiful Traverse City. The practice strives to provide excellent customer service, a professional work environment, and appreciation for our valued staff. Our collaborative care team is an important part of what makes WFPC award winning in recognition of healthcare services. Additionally, as the first Patient Centered Medical Home in Michigan, we provide same day care along with care management and patient education services. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to provide excellent care among a dynamic team in a beautiful primary care practice setting.
1. Current Michigan MD or DO license
2. Board certification by the American Board of Family Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance & Health Savings Account
- Retirement Benefits – 401K
- CME funds, licensure, and professional membership support
To apply, send resume to Karen Griggs, Practice Administrator at kgriggs∂wfpc.biz.
WFPC is looking for qualified staff to join our growing practice. Learn more about the benefits of working in our family-oriented, quality care organization, located in the heart of beautiful Traverse City, Michigan.
Fill out the application (download from this page), and bring it in person to our office.
Send cover letter and resume to :
West Front Primary Care
Attn: Karen Griggs, Practice Administrator
4290 Copper Ridge Drive
Suite 200 (Building F)
Traverse City, MI 49684
Or Email Cover Letter and resume to kgriggs∂wfpc.biz.