A COVID-19 Update from West Front Primary Care
As WFPC returns to more normal operations, these are the steps we are taking to ensure the continued safety of our patients and staff in the wake of COVID-19.
- Waiting room chairs are set up to maintain proper social distancing.
- All patients/visitors are required to bring a mask to wear while they are at our office.
- WFPC will take the temperature of each visitor, and ask symptoms-related questions before entering the lobby.
- Only patients and, if needed, their caregivers will be allowed in the office.
- WFPC has a separate suite for patients with symptoms of acute illness.
- WFPC continues to offer Telehealth visits for patients that prefer that appointment type.
Basic Directions to WFPC
From Downtown Traverse City/Points East
Take Front Street west from Downtown area, past Division Street. Continue until road begins to turn left/south. Look for our blue and bright green sign on your left at 3537 West Front Street.
From South or West of Town
South: Take US-31/Division to Front Street. Turn left. Continue until road begins to turn left/south. Look for our blue and bright green sign on your left.
West: Take Long Lake Road toward Traverse City. At the bottom of Cedar Hill, look for our blue and bright green sign on the right.
For Google Maps directions from your location, click here »