All Current Patients: New Patient Portal
This is a friendly reminder that we recently transitioned our Patient Portal to a new platform, and invitations to create a new account have been sent out. Please use the link in the email that was sent to set up a new account, even if you had an account on the old platform. If you are having trouble setting up your new patient portal, please refer to the Help with Portal button in the lower-right corner of the page. If you cannot find your invitation, access the main login page, where the Help with Portal button will be available, by clicking here »
We also want to share with you that, effective Monday, July 13, 2020, our previous portal platform, NextMD, will be discontinued, and you will no longer have access via that system. Please be advised that your health information will remain intact with West Front Primary Care throughout the transition. The new portal is simply your resource for tracking your health information and communicating with the practice. Following the successful creation of your new account, you can expect to receive a summary of your chart information within 24 hours.
A COVID-19 Update from West Front Primary Care
As WFPC returns to more normal operations, these are the steps we are taking to ensure the continued safety of our patients and staff in the wake of COVID-19.
- Waiting room chairs are set up to maintain proper social distancing.
- All patients/visitors are required to bring a mask to wear while they are at our office.
- WFPC will take the temperature of each visitor, and ask symptoms-related questions before entering the lobby.
- Only patients and, if needed, their caregivers will be allowed in the office.
- WFPC has a separate suite for patients with symptoms of acute illness.
- WFPC continues to offer Telehealth visits for patients that prefer that appointment type.
Basic Directions to WFPC
From Downtown Traverse City/Points East
Take Front Street west from Downtown area, past Division Street. Continue until road begins to turn left/south. Look for our blue and bright green sign on your left at 3537 West Front Street.
From South or West of Town
South: Take US-31/Division to Front Street. Turn left. Continue until road begins to turn left/south. Look for our blue and bright green sign on your left.
West: Take Long Lake Road toward Traverse City. At the bottom of Cedar Hill, look for our blue and bright green sign on the right.
For Google Maps directions from your location, click here »